||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
Loa Speaker Chel'ra is a Zandalari troll located in Dazar'alor. She is a follower of the Loa Jani.
She attended the funeral of King Rastakhan.
- Ahhahaha! It be time to give praise to everymon's loa! Come to de steps of Dazar'alor to celebrate Jani!
- De others will tell you that their loa be de most generous, or de strongest, or quickest to anger.
- They extend their hands, needy, for de praise of de people.
- But Jani be mightier than all others, and I be telling you why!
- Where others take, Jani gives! He gives to all who be helpin' themselves. Those who de great ones, de richmon, discard.
- Jani does not require fancy words, or grand sacrifices. To praise Jani is to survive under de noses of those dat suppress de unwanted.
- Not just survive, but thrive! I say to you- Go! Live in de gutter and hold your head high. For that be Jani's domain.
- De God of Garbage gives you his boon! Ahahaha!
- Rastari Enforcer yells: You be disrespecting de real Loa! Get this trash out of here!
- Rastari Enforcer yells: Your Loa is not welcome here! Begone!
- Rastari Enforcer yells: That no good Jani always making a mess! Shoo! Shoo!
- Boon of Jani - Jani's favor enables you to loot Spoils of Jani from creatures in Zandalar.