1 - 60
Lockdown! is the first quest of any Worgen player. It is located directly in front of the worgen when you create it, and you will automatically accept it when you speak to Prince Liam Greymane. In the quest, Liam Greymane sends you to Lieutenant Walden in order to evacuate the citizens to safety from a Worgen invasion.
What are you still doing here, citizen? Haven't you heard? The city's under complete lockdown.
Go see Lieutenant Walden -- he'll give you further directions for evacuation.
You will receive:
Deep claw marks run through the man's corpse.
Before starting the quest, Liam says random statements to psyche up the guards:
- I want the perimeter secured and the gates manned by two guards at all times. No one gets in, no one gets out.
- We protected Gilneas from the Scourge. We protected Gilneas during the Northgate rebellion. We will protect Gilneas from whatever this new threat may be.
- Stand ready, guards! We don't know how many intruders we're dealing with, but the Headlands are overrun and we're cut off from the harbor towns. Expect to be outnumbered.
- Panicked Citizen says: What... what are those things on the rooftops?
To complete the quest, find the yellow question mark on your minimap north-west of you. Lieutenant Walden is just around two corners near a fence there. Completing this quest starts phase 2.
- & &
- Stoneward Prison quests &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.