Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.20
- 187 – 282 Damage
- (73.3 damage per second)
- +15 Agility
- +26 Stamina
- +10 Nature Resistance
- +45 when fighting Demons Attack Power
- +28 Critical Strike
- Durability 120 / 120
- Classes: Hunter
- Requires Level 60
- This mighty stave is bestowed only upon those hunters who have proven their worth to the Ancients.
Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers is a staff that can be acquired by Hunters after completing their epic quest and creating their epic bow . Talk to Hastat the Ancient to receive the staff. The staff has a natural green glow similar to the +25 Agility to 2H Weapon enchant. Adding an enchant to this weapon does not remove or change this glow.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): The ability to transform Rhok'delar and Lok'delar has been removed.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers now sheathes properly.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.