Uruk Foecleaver <Warsong Commander of Lok-rath>
Lok-rath is an Iron Horde village in central Nagrand, located on an island alongside the Skysong River. It was inhabited by the Warsong clan of orcs, who were stockpiling strange currencies here, quite possibly from another universe. The base was supplied by large war machines from Ironfist Harbor.
During the Nagrand campaign, Durotan and Yrel led their forces against Lok-rath. The local garrison, led by Uruk Foecleaver, feigned surrender, only to spring a trap against the enemy. In the end, Uruk was defeated, and Lok-rath was secured.
- Uruk Foecleaver <Warsong Commander of Lok-rath>
- Iron Cannoneer <Iron Horde>
- Lok-rath Windtamer <Warsong Clan>
- Nagrand Raider <Warsong Clan>
- Warsong Wolf Master <Warsong Clan>
- Lok-rath occupies the same location as Halaa in the main universe. In the preview for main universe Nagrand it is stated that Halaa was built after Draenor shattered and became Outland, so perhaps Halaa occupies the former location of Lok-rath.
- However, Halaa's existence is hinted in the Garrison mission Mysteries of Lok-rath, suggesting that other interpretations are possible.