Lokholar the Ice Lord
|Race||Ice elemental (Elemental)|
Lok'holar, once successfully summoned, will patrol around the Field of Strife for ten minutes before pushing into the Stormpike base. If Lok'holar successfully reaches the Stormpike base, he will stand in front of the Dun Baldar keep and stay there unless provoked by enemy players, in which case he will give chase until he either leashes back, kills the enemy player, or is killed himself.
Lok'holar starts out relatively weaker than his counterpart , but he can grow significantly stronger over time if supported by the Horde offensive. Lok'holar will gain strength each time an Alliance player in the vicinity is killed, and this is shown by the yell: "Lok'holar drinks in your suffering! Let your essence congeal with Lok'holar!" However, Lok'holar, while powerful, is not invincible. Without Horde assistance, he can be killed by the enemy Alliance forces with relative ease. Lok'holar can be kited, but due to his frost-based attacks is not easy to do, as he can often snare or root the kiter and kill it before returning to his original position or advance movement.
Lok'holar is notorious for his small attackable melee body, with melee players often having to be right dead-center of his body in order to successfully attack him. If he's moving around a lot, this can make bringing him down difficult.
- Frost Bolt — Deals 23851-37544 Frost Damage and reduces movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds.
- Frost Nova — Inflicts 3911-4859 Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 8 sec.
- Frost Shock - Inflicts 28914 Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 8 sec.
- Blizzard - Calls down a blizzard that lasts 10 sec., inflicting 2899 Frost damage every 2 sec. to all enemies in a selected area.
- Ice Tomb - Stuns an enemy, rendering it unable to move or attack for 6 sec.
- Swell of Souls - Increases melee attack power by 750, size by 20% and speed by 10%. (Stacks up to 10 times, lasts 2 hours)
- WHO DARES SUMMON LOKHOLAR? The blood of a thousand Stormpike soldiers shall I spill...none may stand against the Ice Lord!
- I drink in your suffering, mortal. Let your essence congeal with Lokholar!
- Your base is forfeit, puny mortals!
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Lokholar will now only target enemy players, not NPCs.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): No longer has a unique loot table.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.
- Lokholar the Ice Lord TCG Card
- <Horde Guardian>