|Title||<Rogue Academy Proprietor>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Lower City, School of Roguery, The Uncrowned|
|Location||World's End Tavern, Shattrath City; Hall of Shadows|
This section concerns content related to Legion.
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
- Never leave home without ample supplies of , especially when working with others. I guarantee someone will run out every time.
- When the choice comes down to handing out materials or letting the poor sap die, I help... most of the time.
- Swords, claws, daggers, of course—I've trained rogues in the use of them all. Now maces, I won't touch maces and I won't instruct any rogue who gets it in his head to wield one.
- There's nothing stealthy about a mace. You're in for a noisy kill and a long cleanup if you go that route.
- When I first set up my rogue academy in Shattrath, it wasn't nearly this crowded. Then, the refugees started flooding in and the naaru needed every available building to house them.
- I've closed the doors to my academy for now, but it's not permanent. I'll find a new place to set up.
- Then, a new generation of rogues will learn such staples as the 'n'grin, combat looting, and blaming someone else for breaking . And who can forget the central rule of roguery --- real rogues don't .
- My early classes are always filled with bright-eyed young lads. Few make it past the first test, though.
- I've given up on shouting 'when I yell , you need to vanish.' They never listen. Now, the test simply kills the inept.
- The trick to using is realizing that the best fifteen seconds of your life are often the last.
The instructions are simple: you duck, or you don't have a head any longer. It does make ducking much easier in the future.
|Outland||Draenor||Hall of Shadows|