Looking into the Darkness
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
15,050 (level 100)
Perform the ritual to commune with the Skull of the Man'ari and convince it to tell you its location.
- Scrying Ritual Performed
- Skull of the Man'ari's location discovered
Friend now is ready to perform the ritual!
Remember, friend, the skull must be convinced that it is in its best interest to be in your possession. If we must force the skull into your servitude, it would be far weaker.
You will receive:
- 15 40
- 15,050 XP (level 100)
The ritual circle is ready, friend.
Yes, Felsoul Hold! Calydus knows where that is!
Calydus can make a path that connects to one of the portals there!
After accepting the quest, stand in the center of the ritual circle, which will cause the Dark Communion extra action button to appear.
After using the ability, a spectral image of Thal'kiel's floating skull appears.
- Thal'kiel yells: Now what?! One day, I will free myself of your control and... wait... you're not my master!
Upon speaking with him:
- You have great courage to contact me, <race>.
- Or stupidity...
- I have need of your powers.
- Hah! Do you think you're the first creature from a doomed world to beg for my aid?
- No, you will burn before the Legion's power and I'll continue to suffer in servitude to these mongrels for the rest of eternity.
- Save yourself the wasted effort and go jump into a fire!
- So, the famed Thal'kiel chose to submit to the demons in the end.
- How dare you! If my powers were not constantly being drained I could easily bring them under my control.
- Then allow me to free you. Together, the Burning Legion will bow to us! We will be the masters!
- The skull disappears.
- Thal'kiel says: Hmph... fine then. Come to Felsoul Hold if you truly believe you can free me. But if you're not up for the challenge, you'll be joining me in eternal torment!
- Calydus says: Calydus knows where that is! Calydus can help!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.