|Affiliation(s)||Burning Legion, Shadow Council|
|Occupation||Leader of the Shadow Council|
Lord Banehollow is a level 46 dreadlord located in Shadow Hold in the contested territory of Felwood. He is the leader of Jaedenar, the seat of the Shadow Council on Azeroth. He is guarded by a wide variety of warlocks, demons, and his personal attendant Ur'dan. Lord Hel'nurath is his rival.
He appears in the Black City during .
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Carrion Swarm — A cresting wave of chaotic magic splashes over enemies in front of the caster, dealing Shadow damage.
- Curse of Thorns — Curses an enemy for 15 sec., giving it 50% chance to take 3 damage on attack.
- Mind Blast — Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy.
- Shadow Shock — Instantly lashes nearby enemies with dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Broken Shore
- Carrion Swarm — Deals Shadow damage to enemies in a large cone and reduces their healing taken by 75% for 5 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley — Hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to nearby enemies.
- Slumber Fog — Created clouds of sleeping gas under up to 3 nearby enemies.
- Pathetic mortal... I will build a new empire atop your corpse!
- No... NO! This is my domain! You cannot have... it...
In the RPG
Lord Banehollow, something of a demonic politician (and thus beyond even a normal concept of evil), serves as the emissary between the Burning Legion's remaining leaders and the Shadow Council in Shadow Hold in Felwood. He keeps Fel'dan under watchful eye.
- "Banehallow" was also one of the random names given to the Dreadlord hero in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added on the Broken Shore.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 59 to 46. Now a hostile quest target.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.