- For his tactics in the Trial of the Crusader, see .
|Title||Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion|
|Race||Man'ari eredar (Demon)|
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Lord Jaraxxus was summoned by Grand Warlock Wilfred Fizzlebang when the gnome attempted to summon a doomguard for the next challenge during the Trial of the Crusader. Jaraxxus killed Fizzlebang for his efforts, and next planned to kill the adventurer. Despite being accompanied by Mistresses of Pain and Felflame Infernals, the eredar was defeated, as requested by the Kirin Tor and the Council of Six.
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
His location after the formation of the Legionfall is unknown.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Main article: Lord Jaraxxus (tactics)#Quotes
- Lord Jaraxxus yells: We return.
- yells: To conquer this puny world.
- the Darkener yells: And burn it to a husk.
Notes & trivia
- Lord Jaraxxus is voiced by Jamieson Price.
- Jaraxxus is one of few members of the Burning Legion to appear in Wrath of the Lich King, others including the nathrezim and . Jaraxxus is also the only man'ari eredar to appear in Wrath.
- Jaraxxus has become quite (in)famous among the playerbase for his voice files during the encounter, largely thanks to MrVoletron's remix (see above) and his extremely powerful Hearthstone card.
- He appears as a legendary card for the Warlock class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Playing the card destroys the summoning warlock and replaces him with Lord Jaraxxus. The game then continues with the player now controlling Jaraxxus, as a significantly enhanced hero with formidable powers. The card is infamous, both for its devastating power and for the soundbites which accompany its use. His flavor text is the same quote he uses in the instance: "TRIFLING GNOME! YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING!!!!"
- In the WoW TCG, the card artwork depicts Kurzon the False instead, an eredar hero.
- In the Grand Tournament expansion, there is also a rare Warlock spell called Fist of Jaraxxus. In the TCG, the artwork is used to depict a blue-skinned Eredar Chaosbringer. The flavor text "* Not actually Jaraxxus' fist." may be a reference to that.
- Players can temporarily transform into Jaraxxus by using the toy, which includes the ability to spout numerous of his quotes on command.
Although this is Kurzon the False from the TCG, the art is being used in Hearthstone to represent Jaraxxus.
Lord Jaraxxus as seen on 's Hearthstone card in The Grand Tournament.