Lord Jorach Ravenholdt
Lord of the Assassin's League,
|Affiliation(s)||Assassin's League, Uncrowned, Armies of Legionfall|
|Former affiliation(s)||Alterac (presumed)|
|Occupation||Shadow leader and Champion of the Uncrowned, Leader of the Ravenholdt|
Lord Jorach Ravenholdt is a human rogue located at Ravenholdt Manor in the Alterac Mountains, known to acts as the leader of the Ravenholdt assassin organization, and considered to be one of the most legendary rogues of all time. For decades, he has trained many of the greatest rogues in the arts of subtlety and diversion.
Many years before the events of World of Warcraft, Lord Jorach Ravenholdt was recognized as one of the most legendary rogues of all time. For decades, he has trained many of the greatest rogues in the arts of subtlety and diversion.
At some point after the Third War, he accepted SI:7's aid in routing out the Syndicate affliction who wandered the part of the Highlands where his headquarter is located, housing the base of operations out of Jorach's manor.
World of Warcraft
Lord Jorach Ravenholdt is present in his manor in the Alterac Mountains where he leads his organization and continues to fight against the Syndicate. After being stolen by some thieves, whom he had eliminated, he summoned a promising rogue adventurer to retrieve a , which was sold with its secret contents as a holy relic to some Timbermaw Shaman in Azshara, whether by stealing it or by the hard way, before bringing it to Archmage Xylem in his tower.
He asked a favor to the Archmage and the rogue adventurer to remove the enchantment that prevented the opening of the bag. Jorach Ravenholdt eventually obtained the , which the rogue adventurer brought to him after defeating a green drake known as Morphaz in the Temple of Atal'Hakkar, in the Swamp of Sorrows. He thanked the rogue adventurer by allowing them to take an enchanted garment in his stores, as they are reserved for rogues of exceptional skill and loyalty.
He ended up opening the bag and was bathed in a golden glow from within, his eyes widened while he stared inside.
Following the Cataclysm, Ravenholdt and his league stole Wrathion's egg from the red dragonflight, bringing him to Ravenholdt Manor, where he eventually hatched and began operations to exterminate the black dragonflight.
Following the Battle for Broken Shore, Jorach Ravenholdt came into contact with a rogue hero by sending a messenger carrying a sealed letter, inviting them to join him alone and in complete discretion in the Hall of Shadows through his contact "Red" Jack Findle in the Glorious Goods of Dalaran. In the Chamber of Shadows, he met the rogue hero alongside the Council of Shadows and invited them to take their seat as the final Shadow, and help them lead the Uncrowned.
After the presentation of the secret organization, their methods, and their goals, Jorach Ravenholdt organized with the now complete Council of Shadows the obtaining of the legendary artifacts that are The Kingslayers: and , The Dreadblades: and , and the Fangs of the Devourer: and , to equip their champion who would operate outside and vanquished their foes.
After successfully securing all of the artifacts, Ravenholdt was poisoned among the members of the Council of Shadows during their meeting by Vanessa VanCleef, Kingpin of the Defias Brotherhood, who wanted the place of the final Shadow. Following her defeat against the rogue hero, he left her no choice but to serve the latter or be executed the Uncrowned. He then expressed his grief to imagine her father being disappointed in her actions.
During the Burning Legion's third invasion, he began recruiting and mobilizing their agents on the Broken Isles with the help of Nikki the Gossip. Following the discovery of the body of an SI:7 agent in the sewers of Dalaran, Ravenholdt feared that the SI:7 would take too much interest in them. Subsequently, he sent his agents to investigate the situation in Stormwind City, where they discovered that Mathias Shaw had increased the number of agents he has in Horde territory, and ordered the elimination of Amber Kearnen.
Realizing that something was wrong with Shaw's behavior, Ravenholdt sent agents of the Uncrowned to investigate the relationship between the SI:7 and the Red Blade at Citrine Bay, in Stormheim, where they discovered that the Spymaster ordered the pirates to execute Amber Kearnen in exchange for access to Stormwind Harbor and a royal pardon for their past crimes committed. They also got their hands on a mysterious letter with a complex code that they brought to him, and began to decipher it to find out the reasons for Mathias to eliminate his best agent.
After translating the letter and uncovering the plan of the dreadlord Detheroc, leading to the rescue of Mathias Shaw and the elimination of the demon to prevent a new conflict between the Alliance and the Horde, Lord Jorach Ravenholdt rewarded the Last Shadow for their many exploits with the title of Shadowblade, and also with the after they deal with the Homunculi alongside Lilian Voss in the Hall of Shadows and in the cities of the Alliance and the Horde.
Following their victory, Lord Ravenholdt was one of the order hall champions who met Khadgar and Velen at Krasus' Landing to discuss the Pillars of Creation, as the Uncrowned joined the other orders to form the Armies of Legionfall.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Hall of Shadows||99 - 110||6,603,750|
- Dispatch — Summons Lord Jorach Ravenholdt to dispatch your foe, instantly damaging your target to 100% of their maximum health. Reduced damage against bosses.
- Vanish — Vanish from sight.
- Hall of Shadows gossip
The Uncrowned will do what no others can: finish this war.
- Quest text
- This is a dangerous mystery we've stumbled upon, <name>. It would not be fair for me to stand idly by as you risk your life to uncover this corruption. After all, without honor and brotherhood among thieves, none of us will stand to profit! From this point on, I'll pledge my personal services against the threat of the Burning Legion and the dark mystery we are unraveling. My blade is yours, <name>...
- You have my ear.
- We operate where others cannot.
- What is it?
- The Shadows call.
- All according to plan.
- Until next time.
- Was that all?
- All in good time.
- Main article: Call of The Uncrowned#Notes
- Main article: Dark Secrets and Shady Deals#Notes
- Main article: A Hero's Weapon (rogue)#Notes
- Main article: A Worthy Blade#Notes
- Main article: Honoring Success#Notes
- Main article: Spy vs. Spy (quest)#Notes
- Main article: The Final Shadow#Notes
- Main article: Rise Up#Notes
- Main article: Meld Into the Shadows#Notes
- We strike from the shadows.
- I'm going in for the kill.
- By the numbers.
- Another falls by our hand.
- There's no joy in killing, only in a job well done.
- All will fear us. In time.
- I must retreat... temporarily...
- That cut deep. I must recover...
In the TCG
- "All who wish to hone their skills as assassins and thieves are welcome in Ravenholdt Manor." 
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 60 to 85.
- ^ Factions - Archived page
- ^ a b
- ^ a b World of Warcraft: Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms, pg. 71
- ^ a b
- ^ World of Warcraft: Legion - Patch 7.2 – The Tomb of Sargeras Trailer
- ^ World of Warcraft Trading Card Game: Scourgewar. Blizzard Entertainment. 212: Lord Jorach Ravenholdt.
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKMxEghwI8 Jump to 35:25
- ^ File:Chronicle2 Eastern Kingdoms Before the First War.jpg