Lord Jorach Ravenholdt is a level 85 human located in Ravenholdt Manor in the contested territory of Alterac Mountains as a leader of the Ravenholdt assassin organization. During the third invasion of the Burning Legion on Azeroth he appears as the leader of the Uncrowned in the Hall of Shadows in Dalaran. He is considered to be one of the most legendary rogues of all time. For decades, he has trained many of the greatest rogues in the arts of subtlety and diversion.
||This section is a lore stub.
Lord Ravenholdt was one of the order hall champions who met Khadgar and Velen at Krasus' Landing to discuss the Pillars of Creation.
Jorach Ravenholdt in his manor.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Hall of Shadows flavor
The Uncrowned will do what no others can: finish this war.
Jorach Ravenholdt in the Hall of Shadows.
- This is a dangerous mystery we've stumbled upon, <name>. It would not be fair for me to stand idly by as you risk your life to uncover this corruption. After all, without honor and brotherhood among thieves, none of us will stand to profit! From this point on, I'll pledge my personal services against the threat of the Burning Legion and the dark mystery we are unraveling. My blade is yours, <name>...
- You have my ear.
- We operate where others cannot.
- What is it?
- The Shadows call.
- All according to plan.
- Until next time.
- Was that all?
- All in good time.
- We strike from the shadows.
- I'm going in for the kill.
- By the numbers.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- Another falls by our hand.
- There's no joy in killing, only in a job well done.
- All will fear us. In time.
- I must retreat... temporarily...
- That cut deep. I must recover...
In the TCG
This section contains information from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game and is considered non-canon.
- "All who wish to hone their skills as assassins and thieves are welcome in Ravenholdt Manor." 
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
As prior to the First War the area of Ravenholdt Manor belonged to the kingdom of Alterac, it is presumed Jorach was formerly a noble of the kingdom.