||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
- Location: Assault on Violet Hold
Lord Malgath is a fel orc located at the Violet Hold.
- Fel Slash — A sweeping attack that strikes all enemies in front of the caster. Inflicts 648630 to 681370 Fire damage to targets.
- Shadow Bolt Volley — Launches a volley of shadow energy towards all players, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Shadow damage.
- Shield Destruction — Weakens the magic keeping a prisoner at bay.
- Summon Shadow Beast — Summons Shadow Beasts at nearby player's locations.
- Taste of Blood — Fate and Fortune have fed on the blood of humanoid creatures, providing a 2% movement speed increase.
- Shadow Bomb — Inflicts damage and causes Shadow Bomb on enemies caught in the blast.
- You are just in time for the Legion's first strike on Dalaran. These prisoners will paint the city streets red with blood. It's a shame you won't be alive to see it happen.
- The fall of Dalaran begins here. These prisoners will stain the streets red with blood. And when they're done, the Legion will bring this city crashing to the ground!
- Even with magical wards in place, I can still smell the reek of this wretched Abomination. Do the world a favor and dispose of it, will you?
- Ah... even I heard of Shivermaw, the fallen blue dragon once known as Eldragosa. She will be perfect for terrorizing the skies of Dalaran.
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena... You must be hungry after all these years in prison. Go and slake your thirst on the blood and souls of Dalaran!
- The San'layn are cold and arrogant creatures. They inflict pain for pure entertainment. All in all, they sound like my kind of people.
- Mindflayer Kaahrj
- Your armor might protect you from blade and claw, but it is useless against this Faceless One. With a mere whisper, it can drive a mortal mind to madness.
- Millificent Manastorm
- I have witnessed horrors that would put your darkest nightmares to shame, but I have never seen anything as as terrifying as THIS... an angry gnomish inventor. (the last clause of this line is phrased as a question)
- I sense great fury and bitterness in this gnome. She has kept these feelings bottled up for so long. It is only a matter of time before she explodes.
- Crypt lords do not take defeat well. Being locked in this prison will have made this one angry... Very, VERY angry.
- Come now, Anub'esset! You call yourself a great crypt lord, and you can't even burrow your way out of this prison? Show us why you are to be feared!
- I expected more from these prisoners. If they cannot break you, then I will.
- Enough! These prisoners are useless. As the old saying goes: "If you want to destroy a floating city the right way, you have to do it yourself."
- Killing a player
- The rest of Dalaran will join you soon.
- Not as easy as the prisoners, am I?
- And another so-called hero falls to the Legion.
- And now, to cast this lofty city from the skies.
- After Dalaran falls, what hope does the world have?
- Pity... I will not see the world... burn...
- You will fall... sooner or later...