We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lord Marshal Raynor
|Affiliation(s)||Alliance, Stormwind Army|
|Status||Unknown (presumed alive)|
Lord Marshal Raynor was a level 70 elite human of the Alliance who appeared at the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands during the Dark Portal Opens event, specifically when the Dark Portal starts to be overrun by demons spawns. Raynor was accompanied by several level 65 Stormwind Marshals when summoned by Gnomeregan Conjurors.
- Marshals... brothers and sisters of the sword. I'd rather fight alongside you than an army of thousands. We are lions! You know what's waiting through these demons and beyond that Dark Portal? Immortality! Take it! (from Troy)
- This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear in these good lands, I bid you stand, heroes of Azeroth! (from Return of the King)
- Yes. Fight and may die. Run and you will live, but for how long? The devils are upon us! And those not here, dying in their villages weeks from now, would they be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance to come here and stop these horrors from invading our world? (from Braveheart)
- Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of the Alliance! Of the Horde! My brothers and sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would wither my own heart. A day may come when our courage fails, when we forsake our friends and break our fellowships... but it is not this day! (Also from: Return of the King)
- We few, we happy few, we band of brothers and sisters. For those today that shed their blood with me. Shall be my kin; be they never so vile, This day shall gentle their conditions. (Almost directly from "Henry V")
- Argent Dawn! We go to gather more aid! Fight on, brothers and sisters. And know that you will not long fight alone!
- Raynor is a tribute to the StarCraft character of the same name, even keeping the same rank of Marshal.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.