|Level||32 - 62 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Putridus, Burning Legion|
|Occupation||Agent of the Burning Legion|
|Location||Vyletongue Seat, Maraudon|
The satyr lord Vyletongue journeyed into Maraudon's depths after hearing of its corruption. Theradras was wary of the conniving demon at first, but Vyletongue proved his worth by creating an array of wretched minions, such as Noxxion and Razorlash, for the princess.
Vyletongue is the second mini-boss of the "purple side" of Maraudon. He is guarded by four stealthed Putridus Shadowstalkers, two in the doorway, and two in the room with him. The two in the doorway can be pulled without aggroing Vyletongue. He is linked with the two in his room - but, due to a bizzare bug, both of these demons can be pulled (WITHOUT aggroing Vyletongue) by a warlock enslaving them. NOTE: If the warlock releases the demon however, without it dying whilst enslaved, it will pull the boss and the other add.
He has a bow so close in on him quickly.
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Multi-Shot — Fires a volley of missiles at an enemy and its nearby allies, striking up to 5 targets for normal damage plus 100.
- Smoke Bomb — Casts a smoke bomb, stunning nearby enemies for 4 sec.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 47 to 35.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Added.