|Former affiliation(s)||Gilneas, Undercity, Horde|
Curse of the Worgen
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
He joined with Lord Vincent Godfrey to turn Genn Greymane over to the Forsaken in exchange for an end to hostilities. Along with his ally, Baron Ashbury, Walden was slain by Gilnean worgen who fought to save their King. Godfrey, Ashbury and Walden were all raised in undeath by the Forsaken and served them for a time. After Godfrey betrayed the Forsaken by slaying Sylvanas Windrunner, Walden fled with his master into nearby Shadowfang Keep.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
While in Silverpine:
- I'm losing my mind. Can't keep my thoughts together...
- I am more than Forsaken... more than a man... I am something new. Something... else.
- Rage is the only emotion I have left.
- Vengeance will be ours!
Notes and trivia
- When he was alive, Lord Walden wore and , as well as slightly altered versions of , , and .
- After being raised into undeath, he began to wear a unique outfit resembling the Fireweave cloth set.
Lieutenant Walden might be related to the Lord.
Lord Walden during Curse of the Worgen.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.