Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lore Keeper of Norgannon (Ulduar)
- Were you looking for the Lore Keeper of Norgannon found in Uldaman in the room beyond Khaz'goroth's Seat?
|Location||Expedition Base Camp, Ulduar|
The lore keeper can be found speaking to High Explorer Dellorah about Ulduar's current security. Of particular note is the fact that he refers to Yogg-Saron as being the most tightly guarded prisoner of Ulduar.
Activate secondary defensive systems.
- Activating secondary defensive systems will result in the extermination of unauthorized life forms via orbital emplacements.
- You are an unauthorized life form.
- Please confirm.
- Security override permitted. Secondary defensive systems activated.
- Backup deactivation for secondary systems can be accessed via individual generators located on the concourse.
- To start the Flame Leviathan event on hard mode, a raid member must talk to Lore Keeper of Norgannon and tell him to activate Ulduar's defenses. Upon doing so, the Lore Keeper disappears and High Explorer Dellorah runs off to warn Brann Bronzebeard of what the player has just done.
- As this is the first NPC most players notice it has been the cause of many wipes for new groups, as someone might start the event using this npc and none of the towers getting destroyed, thus making the players encounter Flame Leviathan under the maximum hard mode setting.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.