Lost Mail (quest)
|Level||110 (Requires 98)|
TO: MADAM GOYA, DALARAN UNDERBELLY
What's this? You are not my usual courier...
Ah, a bank note. Mr. Stonebrow's payment.
Just in the nick of time it would seem.
- 8,230 XP
- Approaching the Black Market
- Madam Goya says: You have missed your payment one too many times, Mr. Stonebrow. I am repossessing the goods, per our contract.
- Kieran begs on his knees.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: I mailed ye the check this morning, I swear! Ye can't leave me high and dry!
- Madam Goya says: Mister Chu, please see this dwarf out. Ms. Xiulan, re-list the armor.
- Mister Chu nods.
- Ms. Xiulan says: Yes, madam.
- Chu takes a fighting stance and Kieran does so in response.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: Keep yer paws off me, fuzzball!
- Turning in the quest
- Madam Goya says: It seems you are in luck today, Mr. Stonebrow. You may take back the goods.
- Kieran walks up to Goya's chest of goods.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: Yer damn right I will! I bought this armor fair and square, even if I ain't done payin' for it.
- Kieran equips a full armor set and turns around.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: Ahh, that's better. Armor befitting a mighty hero! One whose legendary deeds shake the very foundations of Azeroth!
- He heads for the tunnel.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: Welp, I'm off to the tavern.
- He stops for a moment and turns back to you.
- Kieran Stonebrow says: Thanks for yer help, <lad/lass>! I owe ye one!
After completing the quest, you will receive an in-game mail from the Postmaster:
It has come to my attention that you handled the delivery of a missing parcel. For that, you have my gratitude!
We are in somewhat of a crunch here in the mailroom, and I have need of a capable courier.
- The Postmaster
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.