81 (Requires 80)
+250 Guardians of Hyjal
Locate and rescue 8 Lost Wardens.
- Lost Warden Rescued x8
We held out as long as we could, <class> But the flames... The heat... We lost the whole town.
Captain Irontree refused to pull back when the flames engulfed us. Our forces are scattered. Maybe some of the others survived? We can mount a counter-attack!
Go into the Scorched Plain and rescue any lost wardens that got separated from the group. Then find Captain Irontree - he's probably taken up a fortified postion in the middle of the fighting.
You've assembled the survivors? Good, good. And the rest of the mountain - healed?
Haha strike me down! We're on the front lines again!
Pick up before heading out. Head east along the road, killing and saving along the way. Keep heading east to find a ruined inn filled to the rafters with Irontree Wardens guarding it. Irontree is at inside on the bottom floor. Above him is Logram, offering a fetch quest, . Pick it up before killing all of the scorchlords.
- Wha - where am I? Are you one of them?
- Twilight's Hammer... I heard them screaming and running... are we making a counter-attack?
- Must ... return to ... Irontree!
- Is it all over yet?
- They've opened gateways to the Firelands... tell me there's still hope!
- I'm burned. Badly.
- The town... demolished! We couldn't stop them.
On your feet, soldier. The ancients are with us, and the mountain is healed!
- We're still this fight? I've got to report to Irontree!
- Go on ahead, I'll catch up at Irontree's encampment. Thank you!
- The tide has turned? I've got to get back to the fight!
- Thank you, <class>! Back to the fight!
- I... I think I can make it back to Irontree. We can win this!
- My weapons are nearby - we can regroup with Irontree.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.