87 (Requires 86)
Gather 20 Imperial Lotus Leaves.
The mogu really like their poisons and curses. Mama Bramblestaff always said lotus tea cures any mogu curse.
I saw some imperial lotus plants in the nearby Ruins of Dojan. We should go gather some of their leaves and keep them on hand just in case the mogu get unruly.
Also this will give me a chance to introduce my fists to some mogu faces.
I have never seen the mogu this numerous before. They have always been a nuisance but never this bad.
That's it! You pick, I punch!
- 129000 XP
are all over the grounds and gathered 2-4 at a time. As are the Dojani Surveyors and Dojani Reclaimers. Feel free to turn in Lotus Tea as soon as the 20th set of leaves are gathered - Kang will not leave the player. Up at the higher level of the ruins is the Dojani Dominator, a level 86 mogu with 368,000 health. Kill him to loot the Dojani Orders from him. He is shared-tap, so don't worry about having to get the only tap if the area is busy. Where are the Pools is remote-completable, so finish the quest in the ruins and pick up .
- <Na Lek smiles at you, and you feel young as though you have not felt in years.>
- Attempt to free Na Lek from his prison.
- Groundbreaker Brojai yells: Halt, supplicant! These waters belong to the Thunder King. Your presence is unwelcome.
- Groundkeeper Brojai yells: Guardians! Kill these intruders.
- Petrifying Strike — Inflict 110% weapon damage and petrify the target reducing movement speed and haste by 10% for 10 sec. Instant. Stacks.
However, players will not have to fight all by themselves, as Na Lek channels a healing aura that heals for 3583 health a tick.
- Na Lek embues <name> with gratitude and returns to the waters of the pool.
- Kang Bramblestaff says: Look at that. The little guy left you some purified water.
Loot one of the water pools, jump down to the lower road and return to the Incursion.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.