- Not to be confused with Lunaraa.
"The Dryad" |
First Daughter of Cenarius
|Level||100 - 110|
|Relative(s)||Elune (grandmother), Malorne (grandfather) Cenarius (father), Remulos, Ordanus, Zaetar (brothers), Celebras (nephew), Cavindra (niece), An'she (uncle in tauren mythology)|
In Heroes of the Storm
- "Suffer as the wildlands have suffered!"
The dryads watch over the shadowed forests of Kalimdor. Fleet-footed, clever, and playful, they protect their home with tender loving care. But where her sisters are the delicate flowers of the deep forest, the dryad Lunara, first daughter of the demigod Cenarius, is the thorn that guards them. Lunara nimbly strikes from afar, withering her enemies with toxins, then bounds away before anyone can lay a hand on her. Take care if you face her, or Lunara will make an endangered species out of you! Lunara's father named her after her grandmother.
Lunara is the eldest daughter of the demi-god Cenarius. While her sisters, the dryads, embody peace and the serene beauty of nature, Lunara’s apple didn’t fall far from her father's tree—she's a relentless defender of the wilderness and immortal proof that nature is red in claw and thorn. When your dad is a demi-god, and your grandparents are the goddess of the Moon and a god of the Wild, you’ve got a reputation to uphold. Lunara is more than up to the task.
Notes and trivia
- can be fished up from the fountain in the version of Dalaran.
- Brightwing also started out as a playable character in Heroes of the Storm before being introduced in Legion in the Dreamgrove.
- Before Lunara, the dryad TCG character Arisella was called the "Daughter of Cenarius".
- The non-canon Horde Player's Guide mentions a mythical figure called "the dryad" that is the first-born daughter of Cenarius in Horde legends.
Lunara in Hearthstone.
- Heroes of the Storm
Artwork from Heroes of the Storm.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.