|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
First Daughter of Cenarius
|Location||The Dreamgrove, Val'sharah|
|Relative(s)||(grandmother), (grandfather) (father), , Ordanus, (brothers), (nephew), (niece), An'she (uncle in tauren mythology)|
- "Suffer as the wildlands have suffered!"
This section concerns content exclusive to Heroes of the Storm.
The dryads watch over the shadowed forests of Kalimdor. Fleet-footed, clever, and playful, they protect their home with tender loving care. But where her sisters are the delicate flowers of the deep forest, the dryad Lunara, first daughter of the demigod Cenarius, is the thorn that guards them. Lunara nimbly strikes from afar, withering her enemies with toxins, then bounds away before anyone can lay a hand on her. Take care if you face her, or Lunara will make an endangered species out of you!
This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Lunara is found walking around the Dreamgrove.
Notes & trivia
- She is always followed by at the Dreamgrove. They sometimes stop next to a gazebo.
- She has the same voice as the generic Dryad NPC.
- Both Lunara and have no quotes.
- Lunara was originally created for Heroes of the Storm and was not added to World of Warcraft until Legion.
- Lunara's father named her after her grandmother.
- can be fished up from the fountain in the version of Dalaran.
Artwork from Heroes of the Storm.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.