We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Lunk came from Badlands to Searing Gorge to learn and to go to adventures without killing.
He later appears in the employ of the Guardians of Hyjal, working with them to push back the Firelands invaders. On a repeatable quest involving powerful elite monsters, and on another one involving gathering reagents for the injured Hamuul Runetotem's medicine he fights alongside the player with a few other allies. He, however, only heals the adventurers and doesn't do any damage.
Warlords of Draenor
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
Lunk travels to the Garrison's Inn and is looking for a knowledge of his ancestry.
- Lunk yells: You hold still, spider!
- Lunk yells: Spider tummy time!
- Lunk yells: Lunk will ride you now!
- Lunk yells: Look out spider! Here come Lunk!
- Lunk goes for a ride!
- Lunk says: Here, I got you this.
- Lunk says: See? No kill spider for venom. Just ride.
- Lunk says: Here, you can scrape venom off Lunk's tummy.
- Lunk says: I got some venom for you.
- "Accidentally" kill any mobs while Lunk is attached to the player, and...
- Lunk says: You stop killing now! Lunk doesn't like!
- Lunk says: Please, no kill when Lunk is around.
- Lunk says: No! No kill!
- Lunk says: Why you do that? Why you kill?
- Lunk tired of all this killing! Lunk quits!
- Lunk going to find some real adventures!
- Lunk here to help!
- You go away now!
- Lunk warn you one last time!
- Lunk no kill!
- Lunk think you killed too much bad guy. But Lunk still think you OK <guy/lady>.
- Lunk is most likely a reference to Oxhorn's Thunk, the good hearted Ogre who just wanted acceptance.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.