|The subject of this article can no longer be obtained.
- Lurky's Egg
- Binds to Blizzard account
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
This item was given to European players who purchased the Collector's Edition of The Burning Crusade and were unable to receive the Netherwhelp pet that was advertised to come with it. Since these players would need to mail in proof of their purchase to get the Netherwhelp, Blizzard added in Lurky's Egg and two days of game time as compensation for the inconvenience.
Lurky's charming disposition and lively antics are guaranteed to soothe frustration and lighten even the darkest moods.
- Humanoid: Recovers 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Lurky's Egg and the were sent via in-game mail to all characters on the player's account, as well as those created on the account later. Characters transferred to a Collector's Edition account after the process was done wouldn't receive either pet.
- If a character failed to take their Lurky's Egg out of the mailbox within thirty days, it would be lost and could only be reclaimed via the item recovery service.
- ^ WoW-Europe - Netherwhelp Redemption Guide. Archived from the original on 2007-01-18.
- ^ Psyonix 2016-11-04. WoW Forums - The Burning Crusade Collector's Edition.. Archived from the original on 2018-09-19. “Lurky was not part of the Collector's Edition. Lurky was offered as compensation to European players that had issues receiving their Burning Crusade collector's edition Netherwhelp's Collar when the expansion came out.”
- ^ Blizzard Support 2018-03-30. Missing Rewards from The Burning Crusade: Collector's Edition. Archived from the original on 2018-04-03. “Note: The Lurky pet was a temporary reward and is no longer granted.”
- ^ Thundgot 2007-01-18. WoW Forums - Collector's Edition pet redemption FAQ. Archived from the original on 2007-02-19. “All characters on the account at the time of the upgrade, or created after that time, will receive both pets. Characters migrated (through PCT) to the account after the upgrade will not receive the pets.”