|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. has taken its place.
- Hotfix (2013-09-17): "Lynx Rush should now correctly apply its bleed effect against very large targets."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Damage has been increased by 30%.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Lynx Rush has been changed. Lynx Rush is now a bleed effect that causes damage every 3 seconds over a period of 15 seconds, and stacks up to 9 times.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.