#show [options] action
This meta-command accepts secure command options. The value associated with the first satisfied condition will be interpreted as described below.
You may specify an action using any format supported by /cast; in particular:
- Name of the spell of whose icon is to be shown, e.g.
- Name of the item of whose icon is to be shown, e.g.
- BagId slot
- The bag the item is in (0 is backpack, etc...), and the slot number, starting at 1, of the item you wish to show, e.g.
0 1for the first item in your backpack.
- The slot on your character in which to show an item, e.g.
13for the first trinket slot.
- If you don't know the spell, don't have the item, or the position you specified on your character or bag is empty, the button will show the default "?" icon.
- Other data affecting the button's appearance will be pulled from this as well, such as the green border around equipped items, the number of items you have, and so forth.
- The click action of the button will not be affected by this, you still need to use the commands to make the button do something.
- Any successive metacommands to define the icon or tooltip will be ignored.
- This does not affect the tooltip of the macro. If you want to specify both the icon and tooltip, you should use #showtooltip.