Machinations for Mechagon
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Ride the Greasemonkey Skysneaker to Zuldazar Harbor.
- Ride the Greasemonkey Skysneaker
- Gyrocopter Ready
So Mechagon ain't just a fairy tale? Gotta admit I'm surprised.
We can't rush into this. A good crew died today. That ain't happening again on my watch.
Meet me and Skaggit back in Zuldazar Harbor, and we'll build this expedition up right.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
Feels good to be back on Horde turf.
- Upon accept
- Skaggit says: Quick thinking with the gnome, boss. Shame about the crew, though.
- Gazlowe says: Pay out the life insurance to their families. Full value. No hagglin'.
- Skaggit says: You got it. They'll appreciate that.
- Hopping on the skysneaker
- Gazlowe says: We're gonna need a full crew for this, Skaggit.
- Gazlowe says: Foremen, engineers, protection, the works! We do this right.
- Skaggit says: I got it covered, boss.
- Arriving to the Port of Zandalar
- Skaggit says: Union reps won't be happy with us asking for more overtime.
- Gazlowe says: They'll be happy when everyone gets their cut. This one's gonna be big.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.