Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
84 (Requires 84)
- Negotiations Concluded
Our last two negotiators haven't returned from speaking with the Dragonmaw Warchief. I think we might need to flex a little bit of muscle.
This time, I want YOU to accompany the negotiator. Their Warchief might think twice once he realizes the Horde is full of battle-hardened heroes like yourself.
Simply escort our negotiator into the main hold in the center of Dragonmaw Port and look menacing.
<name>, I understand you're going to speak with our "Warchief" about joining your Horde.
Be careful, <class>.
See me afterwards...
Wake up, <name>! We don't have much time.
I rescued your gear for you.
At least now you've seen the foolishness of our leader first-hand. His blood is contaminated, his rage is unquenchable -- and he'll destroy us all trying to defeat the Horde!
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- If the player accepts this quest while mounted, the negotiator will not follow him/her until they log in and out.
- On accepting the quest, the Horde Negotiator will appear, and the player will gain the buff:
- The Negotiator will follow the player around Dragonmaw Port. (This is unlike most escort quests, where the escort travels a set path which the player is forced to follow [often at a slow pace].) Upon reaching the Warchief's building, the Negotiator will stop following and walk into the building on his own.
- Should the Negotiator somehow die or disappear before completing the quest, speak to Ornak:
- I think I lost my negotiator. In fact he's probably dead. Is another available?
- Mor'ghor's Fel Stomp applies the buff:
- Horde Negotiator says: I am ready, <name>. Soon the Dragonmaw will join the Horde!
- (En route through Dragonmaw Port)
- Horde Negotiator says: I hear a great Dragonmaw medicine man lives here, in the large hut to our right.
- Horde Negotiator says: After these negotiations, I am looking forward to a long and prosperous life.
- Horde Negotiator says: The Dragonmaw Warchief is in the largest building up on the hilltop here. I'm sure he'll be reasonable.
- (Negotiator enters the building.)
- Horde Negotiator says: This is it! Stay close and let me do the talking. I'm an expert.
- Horde Negotiator says: Most esteemed Warchief -
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Quit wasting words, worm. If you want the aid of the Dragonmaw, you should've come on bent knee and with offerings of gold.
- Horde Negotiator says: Warchief, you misunderstand. Garrosh Hellscream will have a beach head on these shores, with or without your help. What we ask -
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Was that a THREAT? I knew Hellscream in Outland. A whimpering whelp. He is no Warchief.
- Horde Negotiator says: But the Horde has assembled an enormous host! A vast fleet of war machines and hardened veterans. Hellscream would as soon crush you as-
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Bring him on!
- Horde Negotiator says: This is madness!
- (Mor'ghor casts )
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: This is...
- Warchief Mor'ghor yells: DRAGONMAW!!
- (Mor'ghor kicks the Negotiator into the bonfire.)
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Keep the <class> alive. <He/She> will be our bargaining chip.
- Warchief Mor'ghor says: Call for the others. We will crush Hellscream's Horde and hurl their bodies to the sea...
- (cross-fade to player inside nearby building)
- Zaela says: Hurry, Gorthul. Undo <his/her> bonds.
- Zaela says: <name>, I've rescued your equipment for you. I think you've seen all you need to see.
- Mor'Ghor's line and action in the negotiation are obvious references to 300.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.