Mage Tower (Broken Shore)
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- For lore about mage towers, see Mage tower.
While the Mage Tower is active, Fel Treasures and one of the 4 changing buffs will be available.
- Fel Treasures: Completing construction of the Mage Tower provides you with access to:
- Artifact Challenges: The Council of Six provide access to a series of unique challenges, allowing worthy heroes to test their might and skill.
- Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests: The power of the Mage Tower pulses across the Broken Shore, revealing the lucrative Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests.
- Portal Network: The Kirin Tor provide access to portals which can be used to move quickly around the Broken Isles.
- Changing buffs:
- Knowledgeable: When you loot an item which grants Artifact Power in a Raid or Dungeon, there's a chance you will receive a bonus Artifact Power token.
- Light As a Feather: You are able to waterwalk while mounted.
- : Completing World Quests has a chance to grant an extra Artifact Power token.
- Reputable: Increase reputation gains with the Armies of Legionfall by 30%.
When the tower is active and you've met all of the requirements, a new quest will become available to you. This quest is a continuation of your Class Order campaign and will ask you to take care of a little unfinished business via a solo encounter. You'll need to face a powerful foe to earn your new appearance. These appearances have been inspired by previous class questlines that led to weapons like / and .
- : Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue, Havoc Demon Hunter, Frost Death Knight, Arms Warrior
- : Feral Druid, Outlaw Rogue, Unholy Death Knight, Fury Warrior, Fire Mage, Elemental Shaman
- : Arcane Mage, Assassination Rogue, Retribution Paladin, Enhancement Shaman, Demonology Warlock
- : Discipline Priest, Windwalker Monk, Beast Mastery Hunter, Destruction Warlock
- Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior
- : Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman
- : Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, Marksmanship Hunter, Balance Druid, Frost Mage
The subject of this section did not make it out of the PTR stages.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): No longer permanently built.
- Hotfix (2018-06-26): "The Mage Tower on the Broken Shore is now permanently built, and will remain accessible through the remainder of Patch 7.3.5."
- Hotfix (2017-04-03): "Mage Tower: Knowledgeable is now less lucrative in dungeons of lower difficulty."
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.