Mage Tower (garrison)
- For lore about mage towers, see Mage tower.
|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
City portals & Rune of Power
Alliance Tier 3 Mage Tower
The Mage Tower is a large garrison building that unlocks the ability for Alliance players to collect Ogre Waystones, used to unlock access to Ogre Waygates around Draenor. It also gives players a chance at summoning a rune of power nearby, increasing critical strike chance. The Horde equivalent is the Spirit Lodge.
Enables instant travel to strategic points in Draenor!
- Level 1
- Allows the collection of ogre waystones from Ogres on Draenor. These waystones can be used to power an Ogre Waygate of your choice on Draenor. Also occasionally triggers Runes of Power during combat.
- Level 2
- Unlocks access to a second Ogre Waygate for a total of 2.
- Level 3
- Unlocks access to a third Ogre Waygate for a total of 3.
At Level 1
- Flavor NPCs
At Level 2
- Dungeoneer's Training Dummy (Damage)
|Level One||Level Two||Level Three|