110 (Requires 110)
- Arcane Anomaly examined
For the last 10,000 years, the elven city of Suramar has been sealed in an arcane barrier, much like Dalaran once was.
That barrier has come down.
Since then, waves of magical energy have been emanating from the city like ripples in a pond. It was in these waves that I sensed a pattern.
A spell, encrypted among the chaos.
I have recreated the spell here. It's not dangerous, but beyond that... I have no idea what it does!
Go ahead and take a look.
A magical message in a bottle, slipped right beneath the Legion's nose... Clever.
- 4110 XP
- Archmage Khadgar says: Any disturbance should catalyze the sequence. Just, uh, give it a poke or something.
Interact with the floating sphere. The Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra will appear.
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Ith'el kanesh!
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: I am Thalyssra of the shal'dorei... the Nightborne. First Arcanist in the court of Suramar.
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: My people have made a dire pact. One that spells doom for this world.
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Time is short. If you have found this message, you are capable of finding me as well.
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Make haste for Suramar. You may be our last hope.
- Echo of First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Ith'nala kanesh!
The Echo disappears.
- (grants Nightfall achievement credit)
- — unlocks:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.