35 (Requires 33)
Talk to Mankrik.
I can't put him out of my mind, <name>. Sometimes at night, I can hear his howls of rage and suffering, echoing across the plains. To imagine him out there, alone and in such pain...
Please, I must ask a favor of you. Go to Mankrik, and tell him to come see me.
Thank you, <name>.
You will receive:
- 820 XP
At the end of the quest an event will occur:
- Mahka says: Come, Mankrik. Sit beside me and rest.
- Mankrik grunts.
- Mahka says: Look at this land, Mankrik. The Horde and Alliance tear the earth apart just to claw at each other in spite.
- Mahka says: Such hatred is only bringing us destruction. I can see it in you as you fight the quilboar...your anger does nothing but wear you away.
- Mahka says: You're destroying yourself, Mankrik.
- Mankrik says: There is nothing left for me. I seek a warrior's death. Is that wrong?
- Mahka says: You seek escape, not glory. It's suicide.
- Mankrik says: So what if it is? Why do you even care?
- Mahka says: Because...
- Mahka says: Because despite what you think, there may be people in this world who would mourn your passing.
- Mankrik says: Mahka...
- Mahka says: Please, Mankrik. Let go. Set down your blade.
- Mankrik says: This hatred has burned in me for years, Mahka. Your words cannot lift it from me so easily.
- Mahka says: Then...you do not need to bear it alone. Just sit next to me and forget your troubles, if only for a while.
- Mahka says: Come see me whenever you are weary.
- Mankrik nods.
- Mankrik says: ...thank you, Mahka.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.