|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
- Maiden's Anguish
- Classes: Rogue
- "Used by rogues to brew poison."
- Sell Price: 2 50
As an ingredient
This item was used to make:
Notes and trivia
- Anduin Wrynn describes Sylvanas Windrunner as being as beautiful and deadly as the flowers of this toxic herb.
- originally cost 1 Maiden's Anguish.
- Maiden's Anguish and its use as a poison ingredient is likely a reference to Andariel, the Maiden of Anguish, one of the Lesser Evils in the Diablo franchise. She appears as the first act boss in Diablo II, where she is known for using ranged poison abilities.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Removed.