Maiden of Vitality
|Race||Titanic watcher (Mechanical)|
|Location||Hall of Communion
Chamber of Heart
The Maiden of Vitality is a titanic watcher first found in the Hall of Communion. She seems to have later traveled to the Chamber of Heart, where she was found by Magni, impaled by an Azerite spike that grew through the wall. By the time the hero returned to the Chamber, she was fully healed.
- Hall of Communion
- Threat signatures neutralized. Facility defenses at 74.39 percent. Repairs in progress.
- Subject: Azeroth. Minor arrhythmia detected, but vitals within acceptable parameters. Incident reports updated.
- Chamber of Heart
- Subject: Azeroth. Major arrhythmia detected.
- Vitals exceeding acceptable parameters.
- Attempting to update incident reports...
- ERROR. ERROR. ERROR. ERROR.
- Subject: Azeroth.
- WARNING: Catastrophic system failure in progress
- Planetary integrity at--
- calculating... calculating... calculating...
- WARNING: Multiple containment breaches registered.
- Recommended expurgation of following facilities:
- Uldaman. Uldum. Uldorus. Ulduar. Uldir. Uldaz. Uld... Uld... Uld... Uld...
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.
|Hall of Communion||Chamber of Heart|