100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Search the forge, the saber pens, and the guard tower.
The fortress grounds are just up ahead. There is a large area to search, but if we split up, I believe we can cover a lot of ground.
Search the prison cages, the forge, and the guard tower for any signs of Maiev. I will check the upper ramparts and meet you on the other side of the keep.
We will give this area a thorough search.
Good work, <name>. There is no doubt that they have already moved Maiev into the prison cells beneath the tower.
- The prison cage with the corpse of a Bradensbrook Villager is near Starlys Strongbow.
- Stareye's Orders is located to the side of Kester Farseeker.
- is located beside a night elven armor stand near Trelan Shieldbreaker.
- Prison cage checked
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: This one met a grisly end. No sign of Maiev here.
- Guard tower checked
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: "Despite our attempts to extract information, the Warden remains stubbornly resistant." Could they be talking about Maiev?
- Midnight forge checked
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: That's Maiev's weapon! She was here!
Requires completion of the Bradensbrook story chapter.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.