Make Our Case
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Reveal Lady Ashvane's Treason
Katherine has trusted Priscilla Ashvane as an advisor and a close friend for many years, even before they both lost their husbands at Theramore.
She's heard the rumors about Ashvane, just like anyone. Whether by fear or loyalty, she's chosen to ignore them.
It's time to finally open her eyes.
You will receive:
Damnit! Where'd she go?!
Enter the courtyard and a cutscene plays:
- Katherine Proudmoore says: The rumors are true. Daelin's Gate... has fallen.
- The crowd reacts in horror and anger.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: A pirate fleet struck the gate with overwhelming force...
- Concerned Citizen says: Pirates?! The Proudmoores can't even protect us from pirates anymore!
- Priscilla Ashvane says: For shame!
- Priscilla silences the crowd.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: Katherine Proudmoore has spent her life doing what's best for Kul Tiras!
- Katherine Proudmoore says: But it has not been enough.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: My dear friend Priscilla and I have discussed this. I believe that what is best for Kul Tiras is that I step down as Lord Admiral...
- Priscilla Ashvane says: I will shoulder this heavy burden. I can only hope I will be a worthy successor.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Lady Ashvane has been my rock since those first dark days when we both lost our husbands. Now she will be the kingdom's rock. Now... she is--
- Taelia says: A liar!
- Taelia and the adventurer walk up to the front.
- Taelia says: So, this was your play all along. Despicable.
- Priscilla Asvhane says: What is the meaning of this, girl?!
- Taelia says: Lady Priscilla Ashvane, you are under arrest for trafficking, conspiring with pirates, and high treason against the Admiralty of Kul Tiras.
- Taelia says: And we have evidence!
- Taelia tosses down a sack full of Azerite.
- Taelia says: Your company MADE the weapons that destroyed Daelin's Gate using this!
- Katherine approaches the sack and kneeling, takes a long look.
- Taelia says: It's called Azerite... and the Alliance and Horde are already at war over it.
- Priscilla looks around nervously.
- Taelia says: You hired the pirate fleet, armed them to the teeth, and set them upon your own countrymen.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: And I almost... Priscilla... How could you betray the kingdom? How could you betray me?
- Her true character exposed, Priscilla abandons all pretense and cruelly snarls her response.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: You're too weak to rule, Katherine.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: Your family has always been too weak.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: The Proudmoore legacy of failure dies with you!
- Priscilla pulls out her gun and fires at the bag of Azerite, which explodes violently.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.