As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Make Yourself Useful
83 (Requires 83)
- Slackers Motivated x6
Gobbles vill be sorely missed, but zhe mission must not suffer.
Perhaps zhere is somezhink you can do to redeem yourself.
Take vone of zhe uniforms you recovered. Vhile vearink it, my vorkers vill not behave so... aggressively.
Lately, zheir morale has been a bit lackink. Some of zhe vorkers are refusing to perform zheir labors.
Auch, zhe audacity!
Find zhese lazy imbeciles and convince zhem zhat zhey must get to vork... or else!
Vhell, <race>? Vere you... persvasive?
Vell done, <class>.
Zhere may be hope for you yet.
Schnottz's new gossip text:
- Say, would you mind just blocking the sun with your shadow for a little while?
- That'd be great...
- Schnottz is making a fortune because of us... where's ours?!
- It's far too hot to work out here - especially in these uniforms.
- I was promised substantial wealth to come out here.
What a joke!
Head northwest. The units are specifically called Slacking Laborers. Don't bother with the Schnottz's Landing Laborers.
The laborers can react hostilely:
- I'm not working for that maniac anymore!
- I have a message for you to deliver to that tyrant!
- I can't believe I fell for Schnottz's lies! I'm out of here!
- I haven't been paid since I got here! I'm through with this place!
- I'm done working in this heat!
- Yeah, yeah. When aren't we behind schedule?
- I should never have left Tanaris.
- I didn't sign up for this...
- I was happier as a Wastewander.
Schnottz offers new gossip text again when completing the quest:
- After zhat ritual debacle, you owe me, <race>.
- And I plan on collectink!
- How do you zhink Gobbles vould feel about you if he vere here?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.