Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Make an Entrance
110 (Requires 110)
+10 The Nightfallen
I need you to infiltrate the Twilight Vineyards and bring back something to deal with these insects.
To do that, you will need a way to bypass the guards that keep the orchards secure.
Ly'leth will be able to help us there. I will arrange to have her meet you near the entrance.
Can I help you?
- Outside the vineyards, Ly'leth and a Lunastre Attendant are waiting for you with a magically-drawn palanquin.
- Try not to stare for too long. For the upper echelons of our society, this place is hardly a distraction.
Thalyssra said you would be able to help me infiltrate the Twilight Vineyards.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: I've procured a palanquin for you. Try to look imperious- it helps with the illusion.
- Ly'leth Lunastre says: The woman you are looking for is named Margaux. She has shown interest in our cause.
- The palanquin takes you safely past the illusion-breaking Vineyard Wardens and deposits you by the stairs. Up and within is Margaux. Nearby, her assistant Sylverin is helping aristocrats.
- May I help you?
- Please feel free to look around.
- Enjoying the vineyard?
<Show your Sigil.>
- Margaux glances to each side, silently assessing the situation.
- Margaux says: A tour? Of course! I will show you the grounds myself.
- I had heard rumors... they seemed a little too good to be true.
- Bear with me- we will need to tread carefully to avoid arousing suspicion. They are... not kind to us.
Let me show you around, then.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.