Malik the Unscathed
- "Heroes never die."
During the quest , kills Malik. Should players still need his enhancement, the Halberd of the Unscathed can be found on the weapon rack in Klaxxi'vess.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- I stand ready.
- The Klaxxi have called.
- Much has changed.
- We have mutual goals.
- Speak, Wakener.
- I serve the Klaxxi immortal! Who do you serve?
- Some sort of "King" or "Warchief" probably, born in this century!
- Let me make this clear, Lorewalker!
- I have pass gas that blasted longer than your entire civilization!
- You are dismissed.
- The cycle is eternal.
- Fight well.
- Lay waste to our foes.
Mantid are born with little on their mind but a lust for battle. Participation in a swarm is not only a cultural rite of passage - it is the catalyst for our physical maturation.
Only those who return from battle can develop from a swarmborn into a fully-aware, individual citizen.
- Klaxxi enhancement
The trick, Wakener, is to be like water. Do not resist your enemy's force - simply flow with it. Let his blows drift past you. Then IMPALE HIM.
- Malik is presumably the one-time possessor of , a lost treasure found in the Dread Wastes.
- Malik is voiced by Steve Blum.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.