The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.
Until I traveled through Nagrand and came to the forest, I feared that too much of our original culture was lost. I'm thankful to see that I was wrong.
There is so much to be done here!
- Malukaz dons his wolf-fur vestments.
- Malukaz says: Wolf spirit of the forest, hear me!
- Malukaz says says: Long ago, you were a companion to my people. We gave ourselves to evil and you were forgotten.
- Malukaz says: But we have returned, spirit! We have returned to honor you again. Favor us with your presence once more.
- Terokkar Wolf Spirit howls in response to Malukaz's call.
- Terokkar Wolf Spirit expresses its approval.
- Malukaz says: May our bond with you never be broken again, spirit.
- Malukaz says: We have done it! Thrall would be proud.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.