|Title||<The Thorium Brotherhood>|
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
He originally crafted three epic items for you via quests: , , and . When The Beast in Upper Blackrock Spire was killed and skinned, Finkle Einhorn appeared. He offered a quest that could be turned in to Malyfous to allow you to take these quests from a catalogue on a barrel next to him.
- The Thorium Brotherhood does not waste time on ants. Be gone!
Tell me about the hide.
- It's a simple process for a craftsman of my caliber.
- The most difficult aspect of crafting items out of beast hides and carapace is the actual acquisition of said parts. Now, if you could bring me a pristine hide from this beast, I could make several different powerful items from the flesh.
What are the chances of obtaining such a hide?
- I reckon that the odds of obtaining such a piece would be a one in a million! A once in a lifetime skin! Even the most disciplined artisans of the craft would no doubt fail several hundred times in the process of skinning the beast before a pristine sample was recovered.
So let us pretend I get this hide, what else would you need and what could you actually make?
- If you actually brought me the hide of the beast? Well... Let me show you...
- Malyfous turns and points to his catalogue on the barrel.
- Malyfous Darkhammer says: Read through my catalogue, <name>.
The Pristine Hide can be skinned from The Beast in Blackrock Spire. The Beast requires 310 skill to be skinned, but drops which provides a +10 bonus to Skinning, thus enabling any skill 300 skinner to skin it (except paladins, who cannot equip daggers). The only other item in the game that adds +10 skinning is the from High Priest Thekal in Zul'Gurub, along with , which gives only +5 to skinning.