|Location||Halfhill, Valley of the Four Winds|
|Relative(s)||Dion (son (adopted?))|
- Do you come to see Mama? Oh, sit for a while!
- Let me tell you, I hear some gossip the other day.
- I heard that Gina Mudclaw and her father, Haohan Mudclaw, don't get along!
- He wanted to marry her to Farmer Fung up by the Belt, but she wouldn't have it! Wanted to run her market, she said.
- Ai-ya! What has become of the young girls these days? Don't want to marry a handsome young man and raise a family?
- Especially that Fung... he's such a catch! So good-looking, and grows such big vegetables too.
- Why I not have handsome young son like that?!
- My son does not eat enough. Look at him! So scrawny and skinny! I must feed him more.
- Why my son must be so short? I wanted tall, strong young son.
- I told him not to open umbrellas indoors when he was little. You will grow up short, I say!
- What does he do? He play with umbrellas all the time! Inside! Tcha!
- Oh, when is my son going to meet a nice young lady? All he does is hang around yaks all day!
- What girl is going to want a stinky yakherd, huh? Ai-ya, Mama worry so much...
- Mama loves oranges, but oranges are so hard to find in the Valley.
- I tell my son to buy some oranges at the market, so I give him some copper.
- What does he do? He buys some beans!
- We are not farmers! We are yak-herders! What do I do with stupid beans, I ask you?
- I told my son, I told Dion, don't take the yaks to the field when it's raining. And what does he do? He takes out the yaks when it is raining.
- It is no surprise that we now have sick yaks!
- Ai-ya! How did I raise such a foolish son?
- My son Dion is out in fields all day. He works so hard. Makes Mama so proud.
- My son Dion say Mama make the best dumplings in all of Valley!
- Ooohoohoohooo. That's my boy.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.