Mana Potion Injector
Mana Potion Injector is a potion item that restores 1,800 to 3,000 mana (2,250 to 3,750 for engineers), and created in stacks of 20.
This item is crafted with Engineering (345); taught by .
This item shares the same 1 minute cooldown as all other healing and mana potions, starting once the imbiber is out of combat.
In Patch 3.2.0, all stackable potions now stack to 20 (instead of 5), eliminating the stacking benefit.
As of Patch 2.2.0, you create a stack of 20 Mana Potion Injectors with one charge each, instead of one Mana Potion Injector with 20 charges.
There are two items with the name Mana Potion Injector, one with one charge, and one with twenty charges. Blizzard lists both in The Armory. The one with 20 charges lists no current source. Those should disappear from WoW as they are used up.
The flavor text on the old style Mana Potion Injector tooltip now reads:
- "They just don't make 'em like this anymore..."
If you have an old style Mana Potion Injector or buy one from the auction house, be aware that they do not stack, but have 20 charges.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Potion Injectors now increase the amount gained by 25% when used by engineers. Quantity produced by recipes for Runic Healing and Mana Injectors has been increased.
- For engineers, the injector now restores 2,250 to 3,750 mana.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Engineering potion injectors no longer require engineering skill to use.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25):
- Original can no longer be created. New version added.
- Original Healing potion injectors and Mana potion injectors gained charges and flavor text: "They just don't make 'em like this anymore...". Replaced with injectors that now act and stack like potions.
|Current item (one charge, stacks 20)||Obsolete item (20 charges, does not stack)|