|Race||Polar bear (Beast)|
|Level||11 - 61|
|Health||245 - 4,922|
Mangeclaw is a "huge Ice Claw Bear" mob that can be found just east of the road to South Gate Pass, at the far eastern end of Dun Morogh. The stench of this bear's mangy coat and rotten breath are nearly enough to send a person reeling. Mangeclaw also seems to be a patient hunter, having stalked siege engine pilot Mori Hildelve for two and a half days before it finally charged him from behind and chewed up his leg. It then stayed nearby and waited for him to bleed to death.
Hildelve can be avenged by killing Mangeclaw and bringing its mangy claw to his friend, Pilot Hammerfoot.
- Leaping Rush — Jumps at the target, inflicting 100% weapon damage.
- Ravage — Inflicts 110% weapon damage to an enemy, stunning it for 2 sec.
- Aside from Bjarn, who uses the old bear model, Mangeclaw is the lowest-level white bear in the game.
- On accepting , Mangeclaw will come down from the hill north of the Dwarven Corpse. On aggro:
- Mangeclaw roars a challenge!
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Now scales from level 11 - 61. Previous level was 11.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.