Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles
- Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- 341 Armor
- +1,276 Strength
- +1,915 Stamina
- +394 Haste
- +525 Mastery
- Equip: You heal 1% of maximum health for every 10 Rage you spend.
- Durability 70 / 70
- Classes: Warrior
- Requires Level 110
- "Come, feast in my blood, and soon you shall feast in the blood of your enemies."
- Sell Price: 47 14 84
Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-07): "(Protection) Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles should no longer generate threat when it heals."
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Hotfix (2016-09-13): "Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles now heals the warrior based on base Rage spent, rather than actual rage spent, to account for Rage cost reduction effects."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.