Mannoroth (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Mannoroth.
|Base unit||Pit Lord|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
Mannoroth the Destructor is a being of pure hate, malice, and rage. He is the ultimate living engine of destruction, seeking only to raze and murder everything in his path. It has been speculated that he has some significant ties to the orcish race – that he may be the original source of their bloodlust and corruption, but this has yet to be proven. Mannoroth has waited ten thousand years to return and finish the job he started during the War of the Ancients. Now, at last, his time for vengeance has come.
Statistics at Level 10
|Mannoroth abilities in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.|
- 5675 HP (+272% more than a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 570 MP (same a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 72-79 piercing melee damage (+2% more than a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 6 hero armor (same a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 57 Strength (same a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 26 Agility (same a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- 38 Intelligence (same a regular Reign of Chaos Pit Lord)
- Shockwave (line damage)
- Thunder Clap (AoE around caster and slows units)
- Reincarnation (revives Mannoroth)
- Earthquake (ranged AoE damage on buildings and slows units)
- As Mannoroth appeared before the Pit Lord hero was created in The Frozen Throne, he used different abilities copied from older heroes.