March on the Marsh
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+1000 7th Legion
- Horde targets attacked in Nazmir (4)
- Board the S.U.B.
- Gunships destroyed (4)
- Battleships destroyed (2)
- Enemy forces slain
- Horde Flagship destroyed
The Alliance has begun a coordinated assault against the Horde in Nazmir. Defeat the enemy forces and drive them out!
You will also receive:
Nazmir may not look like much, but every territory we control opens up strategic options for the future.
Plus, I hear you made quite a dent in the Horde's fleet out there. Ha! That alone was worth the trip.
- Eligible mobs are: Sub-Saboteurs, Electrified Jellyfish, and Depth Charges.
- The SI:7 Underwater Bomber can be found at the tip of the Sundered Span.
- On accept
- Genn Greymane says: This fetid swamp is within striking distance of the Zandalari capital. Driving out the Horde will give us an enormous tactical advantage.
- Expedition Officer Barry says: You there, <class>! We're attacking the horde in Nazmir! Hop on and get in there, soldier!
- The adventurer gets on the Sturdy Packhorse.
- Repel 4 Horde attacks
- Genn Greymane says: Spymaster Shaw has devised a cunning plan to rid us of the Horde presence in Nazmir. Report to our outpost and commence the operation.
- Ride the S.U.B.
- Fizzle Brassbolts says: It's done! The S.U.B. will help you sneak into the middle of their fleet and blow the Horde ships to pieces! Betcha never thought of that Pozzik, you half-rate engineer!
- The adventurer boards the sub.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: The Horde might be expecting us to fight on the water. That's why we're going under the water.
- Horde fleet defeated
- Master Mathias Shaw says: We've done it! They will have no choice but to retreat and lick their wounds. You can return to base. Good work, <name>.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.