We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Mark of Honor
- For the former Marks of Honor, see Mark of Honor (old).
- Mark of Honor
- Binds to Battle.net account
- "Exchanged for legacy weapons and armor at Player vs. Player vendors."
- Sell Price: 1
Marks of Honor are a currency used to buy PvP items, replacing and in World of Warcraft: Legion. They are awarded in most crates of battlefield goods awarded for winning a battleground as well as some PvP world quests.
Most individual pieces of PvP armor and weapons cost 1-5 marks, PvP heirlooms cost 8-10 marks, armor appearance collections cost 12 marks, mounts cost 15 marks, and weapon appearance collections (including weapons your class cannot equip) cost 80 marks.
|1||Wrist, Back, Waist|
|2||Feet, Shoulder, Hands, Off-Hand, Shield|
|3||Chest, Legs, Head|
They do not go into the currency interface, but instead collect in the player's bags.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added to reward rotation for PvP world quests.
- Hotfix (2016-07-22): " now rewards gold, a Fel-touched Crate of Battlefield Goods, and a Mark of Honor."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Items that were purchased using Honor or Conquest are now available for purchase with Marks of Honor that can be earned from Battlegrounds, Arenas, and Skirmishes.