Marshal's Dreadweave Gloves
- Marshal's Dreadweave Gloves
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 6 Armor
- +15 Intellect
- +17 Stamina
- Equip: Gives you a 100% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Searing Pain.
- Field Marshal's Threads (1/6 pieces)
- (2) Set: +20 Stamina.
(3) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Unending Resolve by 20 sec.
(6) Set: Increases Intellect by 20.
- Durability 55 / 55
- Classes: Warlock
- Requires Level 60
- Sell Price: 3 44 44
Marshal's Dreadweave Gloves is part of Field Marshal's Threads, the Alliance PvP-Epic set for warlocks. It can be purchased for 2 from Sergeant Major Clate <Legacy Armor Quartermaster> in the Champions' Hall.
This item cannot be transmogrified, but can.
- was removed in patch 5.0.4; according to databases, this item's pushback reduction now affects . However, Siphon Life is an instant spell and cannot suffer pushback in the first place.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now costs rather than .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a 100% chance to negate pushback, up from 50%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor have had their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): PvP Rank requirement removed. Now purchased with and battleground marks.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): The PvP Tier2 Alliance and Horde Cloth armor sets have new updated textures.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.