|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
Failure at Un'Goro Crater
Williden's latest and greatest endeavor was not fully prepared for everything, having underestimating the savagery of Un'Goro Crater, and ended sooner than they wished. A mangled journal found among the beasts of Un'Goro shows that he and his companions sought higher ground from the savage beasts of the Crater once their base camps were overrun, making their escape at Marshal's Refuge.
Their refuge was attacked by Stone Guardians, forcing the troupe to flee and find another shelter with a small number of casualties. Now, Williden Marshal and his team have built a new camp for them, Marshal's Stand, which has some improvements when compared to their old refuge, indicating that they are managing to adapt themselves to live at Un'Goro Crater.
|Williden Marshal||Alive||Marshal's Stand||Leader of the troupe.|
|Hol'anyee Marshal||Alive||Marshal's Stand||Second-in-command of Marshal Expeditions.|
|J.D. Collie||Alive||Marshal's Stand||She is most likely based on Jefferson Davis Collie, a soldier found mining glowing gems in a cave in the fourth episode of Land of the Lost.|
|Innkeeper Dreedle||Alive||Marshal's Stand||The troupe's first innkeeper.|
|Larion||Alive||Marshal's Stand||Reference to Mario, protagonist from the series of same name.|
|Muigin||Alive||Marshal's Stand||Developer of the Bloodpetal Pests. Reference to Luigi from the Mario series.|
|Bloodpetal Pests||Alive||Marshal's Refuge||Planted by Muigin and used to annoy Larion. Reference to the Piranha Plants from the Mario series.|
|Dadanga||Deceased||Dadanga's Grave, Marshal's Refuge||Reference to the Dodongos from The Legend of Zelda series.|
Didn't survive the Cataclysm.
- Spraggle Frock
- Spark Nilminer
- Karna Remtravel
- Marshal Expeditions Mercenary
- Petra Grossen
In the RPG
Marshal's Expedition are as diverse of a group as any you could encounter. Members of every civilized race were there, both Horde and Alliance, none of whom held prejudice or hatred toward another. They put aside their people's differences for the sake of knowledge and exploration. Williden and his people are very passionate. They are in Un'Goro to learn everything they can.
- The Marshal Expeditions is not a reputation faction, although it has the whole structure of one.
- Most members of it are references to pop culture, such as the 1970s T.V. show Land of the Lost which focused on the adventures of the Marshall family (father Rick Marshall, son Will, and younger daughter Holly) who were trapped in an alien world inhabited by dinosaurs, and two NPCs wearing mallets, short red-dressed Larion and long, green-dressed Muigin. They are clearly reference to Mario and Luigi. The former quest giver Linken was a reference to Link from The Legend of Zelda series, the deceased Kodo, Dadanga, is a reference to the Dodongo from the same series.
- They are probably affiliated with the Steamwheedle Cartel, most specifically Gadgetzan as Marshal's Refuge has bruisers and flight master from Gadgetzan. Alternately, The Marshals could just hire the goblins for the expedition.
- Livingston Marshal and his people at Fort Livingston may be members of the group.