Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- "This war - and don't mistake this for anything but a war - is not going to win itself. If we do not fight, scratch, claw and kick for every speck of land in this shattered world, all will be lost."
- "I regret to inform you all that we sent home another ten soldiers today - in body bags."
- "Do you think that demons will play fair? These beasts are more savage then orcs and more cunning than the undead. Do not attempt to engage Legion by normal standards of war."
- "How many more soldiers need to die before we start paying attention out there?"
- The name Isildor is very probably a reference to Isildur, the High King of Gondor who cut the ring from the hand of Sauron in the Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien. The two characters, however, share no personality traits in regards to their commitment to their peoples and the wars that they are in.
- Can be kited to Thrallmar to amusing results.
- Has enough health to tank a Fel Reaver.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.