Slay 12 Marshfin Murlocs.
- Marshfin Murkdweller slain x12
Yes, there's always been murlocs on these shores... but not in these numbers. They came in droves from the sea at night, howling and frothing, swarming up onto the land to attack!
We can't have them still running around, now can we? Would you put an old goblin at ease and beat some of them back into the water?
I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve, but I'm not going to tussle with murlocs if I don't have to.
You have to wonder just what's out there. This is the coast of the Forbidding Sea, with nothing beyond its reaches... but all these fishy folk just stomped right out of it.
What's more, I saw where they've been going...
Head east to what's left of Misty Reed Post and go crazy-go-nuts on the murlocs.
Opening Sunken Temple
- / (optional breadcrumb to faction-specific quests)
Assault on Stonard
(quest chain paying homage to WoW's RTS roots)
Death of a Friend
- (optional breadcrumb to Avuun)
- On reaching Avuun / Neeka, complete all of:
- / & (optional breadcrumb to the Blasted Lands)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.