|Location||Darkmoon Island (approximate)|
Martha does not provide much detail into her past. However, the details she mentions about what she did at the Faire lend credit to believe she was a caregiver or someone in the medical field in life.
- "So many people to tend to..."
- "The faire is my family. I would never leave my family."
- "I could never leave an injured friend alone."
- "So many are in need of help..."
It could be worth speculating that Martha died at the hands of Rona Greenteeth, whom happens to sell various foods that originate from her victims of various races. This is reinforced slightly by the fact that Rona sells meat that references human remains.
If Rona did not kill Martha, then she possibly died at the hand of wildlife or some other means.
Because Chronos offers a quest for those trained in First Aid, one could possibly deduce that Martha worked with Chronos or Chronos was put in charge of treating all injured carnies after Martha died.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.